What Do I Get?
- 2 Days of Live Instruction
- Guaranteed Passing 1st Try
- Real Insurance Expert Teacher (10+ years exp.)
- 182pg Book with Real State Exam Questions
- Immediate Online Access
- Videos, Powerpoints, Flash Cards and more
- Unlimited Practice Test Attempts (Real Questions)
- Relax, We Cover Everything In Class
- You Can Study Online If You Want
- Licensed In 7 Days After Class
- Tell Your Friends About Us
Classroom FAQ 1:
What times are the classes? +
Classes run from 9am to 5:30pm with a 45 minute lunch (not provided) at 12:00 - 12:45pm.
What do I need to bring? +
Yourself and a pen/highlighter. You may bring a laptop, tablet, recorder or anything you want, but they are not required.
What is the dress code? +
Business Casual. Jeans are fine, shorts and skirts are a-ok. Just make sure you look presentable and not on your way to Walmart.
Where are the classes held? +
Most classes are held at an insurance companies office. The specific location is found when you sign up for the class.
How Do I Buy?
- Click Here For Calendar
- Click on your class
- All Purchases Are Secure
- Fill Out Payment Information
- Create An Account
- Finalize Payment
- Check E-mail & Junk Mail for Receipt and Online Login Information
Need A Job??
- The Insurance Industry Is Hiring
- Avg. 1st Year Income is 40-60k
- Email Us, We'll Hook You Up
- We Know The Best Insurers
Classroom FAQ 2:
What is your passing rate? +
100% For the past 2 years, every person that followed directions, has passed the state exam on the first try.
Am I guaranteed to pass on the first try? +
Yes. Following our steps to success, you will pass on the first try, we guarantee it..
When do I receive my material? +
Online access is provided immediately, your book is given to you in class.
Is it really fun? +
If you want to learn, the class will be fun. We don't read from the book or yell, we make jokes as we go along.